► Step-by-step written instructions here: https://amandaoutside.com/blog/diy-backpacking-food
► Get delicious backpacking breakfast recipes… oatmeal, granola, and more!
DOWNLOAD MY FREE BACKPACKERS COOKBOOK HERE:
► ITEMS MENTIONED:
◦ COSORI Food Dehydrator: https://amzn.to/3cc2Dcw
◦ Gluten-Free Spaghetti Brand that works well: https://amzn.to/2VrGUXS
◦ Silicon Sheets: (NOTE: some are dangerous if cut and fiberglass is exposed, so choose ones that are made for your dehydrator so you don’t have to cut them)
◦ Parchment Paper: https://amzn.to/32tzViR
◦ Mylar bags w/ oxygen absorbers: http://bit.ly/3981vVe
◦ The vacuum sealer I use: https://amzn.to/3a7CauD
► OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
◦ Backpacker Food Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbx8XuE8XsFWuJeKx4T8GEN1ti5N4_dxU
◦ What I Eat in a Day BACKPACKING vlogs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbx8XuE8XsFU9QsJJVaxnJ28HsRA22dcA
◦ Backpacking Trip Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbx8XuE8XsFXKZDgHae1i5vZiJyzLFvhY
► LET’S CONNECT
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
DISCLAIMER: The links included in this description may be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide, I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting AmandaOutside.com so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Share backpacking, camping, and hiking tips so you can get outside more… and eat well while you’re at it!