* Join my newsletter & get your FREE camping cookbook here:
* Enjoy this video and want to buy me a coffee? Thank you! Here’s where you can do just that: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hedgecomber
Come say Hi!
* My tasty food blog: http://hedgecombers.com/
* Pinterest: http://bit.ly/2l8Ctjg
* Instagram: http://bit.ly/2h9YJry
* Facebook: http://bit.ly/2kwtsxj
* Twitter: http://bit.ly/2ldca8y
1 tsp oil
200g chicken thighs, diced
1 stock pot (or cube dissolved in a little water)
1 pack microwave rice
Handful frozen peas
3 spring onion, diced
Preheat the pan. Add the oil and chicken, and fry until safely cooked through.
Add the stock pot (or cube), then tip in the pack of instant rice.
Toss in the pan for a few minutes until all the flavours are combined.
Tip in the peas and spring onions cooking for 2 more minutes then serve.
Until next time, happy camping!
PS want to work with me? You can contact me at email@example.com